We've Got You Covered
There are parts of our homes that we all take for granted – like our outside, buried water supply lines and sewer lines. We expect them to work and are quickly reminded of our dependence on basic services like water and sewer when something goes wrong.
We can’t keep problems from happening, but we have designed products that alleviate the stress that comes from finding a contractor, getting multiple bids and then paying the final bill. We have a pre-certified and trusted network of professional contractors who guarantee to do the job right. If you have a problem, simply call our 24-hour hotline and we will have a contractor to your home fast - usually within 24 hours.
- Coverage of up to $4,000 for each water or sewer line repair, plus additional funds for damage to surrounding public sidewalks or streets.
Please note – some cities have special coverage situations. To verify your areas coverage caps, please return to the Homepage and click on 'View Terms & Conditions' and proceed to follow the instructions.
- No annual/lifetime limits.
- No hidden service fees.
- Over 98% claim approval rate.
- 24-hour hotline. If you discover a water or sewer line leak, simply call.
- We have built a network of local, trusted and professional contractors.
- Contractors will arrive at your house fast - usually within 24 hours.
- More than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
The process of getting utility line coverage really is as simple as it sounds. You sign up for service and after a nominal waiting period (usually 30 days), we cover you if your lines leak or fail from weather, tree roots, time or multiple other reasons. All you have to do is call. To learn more about the water or sewer repair process, click here.
To learn more about what each plan covers, please choose a link below.