We've Got You Covered
There are parts of our homes that we all take for granted – like our outside, buried water lines and sewer lines. We expect them to work and are quickly reminded of our dependence on their basic services when something goes wrong.
We can’t keep problems from happening, but Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA) has designed products that alleviate the stress that comes from finding a contractor, getting multiple bids and paying the final bill. SLWA has a pre-certified and trusted network of licensed plumbing contractors who guarantee to do the job right. Should your line fail, simply call the 24-hour hotline and a contractor will be dispatched to your home quickly.
Warranty coverage for buried water and sewer lines includes:
- Generous coverage for each repair incident plus additional funds for damage to surrounding public sidewalks or streets.
Please note – some cities have special coverage situations. To verify your areas coverage caps, please view the Terms & Conditions for your specific city.
- No annual/lifetime limits.
- No service fees or deductibles.
- Over 95% claim approval rate. In 2012 alone, less than 3% of all claims were denied.
- 24-hour toll-free hotline.
- Network of local, licensed and professional contractors.
- Contractors will work quckly and efficiently to make the repairs - most are completed within 24 hours.
- 9 of 10 customers would recommend us to a friend, family or neighbor.
Enrolling is simple!
Coverage begins 30 days after date of enrollment for all line leaks and failures due to weather, tree root intrusion, age and more. Please see your city's specific terms and conditions for all coverage explanations. To learn more about the water or sewer repair process, click here.
To learn more about what each plan covers, please choose a link below.